[TriLUG] Free Dynamic DNS

Chris Bullock cgbullock at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:04:05 EDT 2004

I use it, and it works fine for me, however, I only have one doamin.
The advanced features and add-ons that dyndns.org has may be worth the
25/year if you are a business.  I have noticed that the updates are
not as quick with zoneedit, but quick zone updates are not important
for my personal web site.  The interface that zoneedit uses is a lot
better than some of the other free dns sites I looked at when I was
trying to find a free dns hoster.  But if you have the 25/year I would
go with dyndns.org.