[TriLUG] Name-Based Virtual Hosting vs. GoDaddy, round 1

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Fri Oct 1 10:28:24 EDT 2004

I wouldn't mind doing some DNS too..  I've just never had any luck with
configuring it correctly (I'm completely ignorant in that area).  Would you
mind directing me to some references that don't depend on me already having
heavy technical knowledge of DNS?  Such as, I don't know the significance of
Zones or pretty much any other DNS-specific jargon term.  I'd love to learn,
but I hate to chase rabbits if someone can point me to a good source to
start with. :-)

Unfortunately having a separate real IP is probably right out for cost
reasons.

Thanks muchly,
~Brian