[TriLUG] FC2/3 on Dell PE 650/750 instead of RHEL 3.x

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Oct 4 09:28:25 EDT 2004

David,

Sorry for the slow reply, but for best compatibility and long-term
management, I highly recommend you install the "CentOS" clone of RHEL
instead of FCx.  This way, you won't have to upgrade every 6 mos. or so
when a new version of Fedora Core comes out, and you'll be using the
same tested code base of RHEL.

See http://www.centos.org/

Regards,
Jeremy