[TriLUG] wacky server behavior

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Oct 13 14:33:23 EDT 2004

thanks to all who replied, i (sort of) found the solution.  after
removing several apache2-mod_* packages (mod_proxy, mod_cache, etc) it
worked.  not sure which one specifically was the troublemaker, and at
this point i don't really care.  i replicated the failure mode on a
second 1850R so it is definitely a hardware-related issue specific to
that model server.

jason