[TriLUG] presentation slides from tonight

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu Oct 14 15:54:16 EDT 2004

gregbrown at mindspring.com wrote:
> I just found out I'm working tonight which is quite the
> bummer as I wanted to gain a deeper understanding
> of DNS.  Are the slides going to be placed on-line?
> What about the possibility of someone taping on 8mm
> (which I can then rip to quicktime (sorry, the only
> format that I can rip to)).
>
> Greg

There has been some talk in the past of video or audio of the meeting
being made available later, or perhaps streamed in real-time.  We
haven't been aiming to have this setup for this meeting, but perhaps I
can put something like that together.  I will certainly post my slides
this evening, but a better resource would be the DNS HOWTO.  My slides
are really intended as talking points, and to have readily-available
example command output and config files to show.  Regardless, they'll be
on the TriLUG website before the night is out.  :)

Aaron S. Joyner