[TriLUG] Making a bg'd bash script wait for user intervention

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Mon Oct 18 18:13:12 EDT 2004

Will this work for a forwarded X-session?  That's the only graphical work I
usually do with the machine; it's in a remote room of the building so it's
rare that I am logged in locally in graphical mode (and call me paranoid,
but I don't like to leave it logged in, even locked, at the local console).

~B