[TriLUG] whitebox experiences?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Oct 19 11:58:01 EDT 2004

> | Macromedia Dreamweaver makes it *so* easy.
>
> And so fast.  My Studio MX license paid for itself with the first web
> page I sold.  In the time it would have taken me to hand code an html
> site, I built an animated Flash site with a custom sound track *and* an
> html alternative.  I was happy to hear that the Macromedia guys were
> working with the wine developers (supposedly) to get a Linux ready
> version, but have yet to see any news since.  :/

[JR>] me thinks I'm still on old v4 yet can still chunk out little starter
web sites in 15 minutes over morning coffee.  I hope the high schoolers
don't find out and put us out of business :-)

however, I concede to having a pro do my commercial site and admit to being
a total zero for creative pictures and flowery language.