[TriLUG] Cross domain forwarding in sendmail?

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at triad.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 16:15:06 EDT 2004

This doesn't answer your question, but instead provides an alternative
solution.  Why not use a local webmail interface to access a local account?
There are several good ones available.  My favorite is openwebmail.org, which
was easy to setup and works great.  Then you could access that account just
as easily as your gmail account.

Michael