[TriLUG] Volunteer opportunity - TriLUG table @ November 15th IT symposium - UNC-CH

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Oct 28 12:28:27 EDT 2004

We still need a volunteer to coordinate this!  See below.

Good afternoon folks,

TriLUG would like to have a table at the IT symposium at UNC-CH on
Monday, November 15.  See this URL for more on this event:
http://www.alphanumeric.com/mindyourbusiness/

I need a volunteer to coordinate the TriLUG booth.  Basically, this
means you will recruit other volunteers to man the table, make sure we
have adequate coverage, etc. (I'd say we should have two people at all
times; you can make up whatever "shifts" make sense).  You'd also need
to coordinate/bring whatever hardware or software you'd like to
demonstrate.  This booth would be similar to a hamfest table, but we
don't need quite as many people.  We have signs, membership forms,
leftover CDs, and other goodies to set up at the table.

If interested in being the volunteer coordinator, please reply to me or
to steering at trilug.org.  Thanks!

Jeremy