[TriLUG] seeking advice for a bullet-proof mail server

Brandon L. Newport bnewport at appws.com
Fri Nov 5 05:54:14 EST 2004

I would suggset what you have listed qmail which the combo you have is
often called a qmail toaster...you can find more about how to do it on
qmailrocks.org, in addition I would suggest utilizing
www.opengroupware.org for the rest of you companies needs.  I have
started using this for my clients and everyone loves it!  I am currently
working on this scenerio in a failover capacity...once the clients
primary server comes in :)

-brandon