[TriLUG] Build fedora install on DVD?

Byarlay, Wayne A. wab at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 9 08:48:07 EST 2004

Are there any Knoppix-like distros out there, that boot from DVD? and
maybe have .iso images for DVD's?

What would be REALLY cool would be a BACKUP program that could put all
your critical filesystems on DVD, so that
you could boot to it if your Hard Drives failed. Am I a dreamer? Yes.
Has somebody probably already done it? Yes.

~WAB~