[TriLUG] Time Warner Digital Phone

Mitchell K. Rovner MRovner at sheppardmullin.com
Tue Nov 9 17:36:44 EST 2004

Hi, you don't know me, but I got you on google about digital phone and
read your internet post about the time warner digital phone...I was
wondering if you could answer me a quick question?

I see you find it compares favorably to other digital services...but can
you make a comparison with a typical verizon or AT&T phone line?  I make
many long distance and international calls.  This would save me about
$25 or $30 per month.  Is the sound quality superior or at least not
that inferior that it is worth it to make the switch as compared to a
regular phone?  Thank you very much for your help. --Mitch

This message is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.
Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP

Please visit our website at www.sheppardmullin.com