[TriLUG] OT: Anyone interested in seeing a vegetable oil powered car after Thursday's meeting?

Tobias Crawley tcrawley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:51:33 EST 2004

I know we are all tinkerers at heart, so I thought there might be some
interest in this.

I recently converted my Volkswagen Jetta TDI to run off of vegetable
oil, and will have it with me Thursday night. I can demonstrate how
the system works and answer any questions if anyone is interested.

And if no one is interested, that is okay; this really has nothing at
all to do with Linux. :)

Tobias
Tobias O. Crawley / tcrawley at gmail.com
"Arrogance is quoting yourself." - Tobias O. Crawley
"Ignorance is quoting others." - Aaron T. Dixon