[TriLUG] OT: Anyone interested in seeing a vegetable oil poweredcar after Thursday's meeting?

Tommy Williams talen.quickblade at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:29:55 EST 2004

Being a ex-grease monkey myself, I would LOVE to take a peek at the
system. More than looking, I'm more intrested in the time you had to
put into the conversion, and what kind of custom fabricaiton (if any)
you had to do. I myself am beginning to look at a hydrogen conversion
kit, but so far the cost of the conversion kit far out-weighs the
saving that will result.