[TriLUG] Re: APC SmartUPS Cable

john broome john at jbroome.dyndns.org
Fri Nov 12 10:21:37 EST 2004

Lance A. Brown wrote:
> I actually have the pinouts available.  The apcupsd website has them for
> just about every APC cable out there.  I was hoping to get my hands on a
> cable without building it. :-)
>
> I've been pricing replacement batteries online and seeing pretty good
> prices there as well.  I'll give Batteries Plus a call, too.

I'll toss out an endorsement of Gruber Power Services, they're an ebay
store, but all of their auctions have BINow.  Their shipping is very
reasonable considering they're sending lead around the country.

http://stores.ebay.com/Gruber-Power-Services_W0QQsspagenameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

(not an employee of GPS, just satisfied customer, blah blah)