[TriLUG] Job Posting: Developer Position at Broadwick (PERL, MYSQL, LINUX)

Ryan Allis allisr at broadwick.com
Fri Nov 12 13:16:11 EST 2004

Hi TRILUG. We got our first two developers through TRILUG and hope to find
a third. Please see description below if there is interest.

Ryan P. Allis, CEO
Broadwick Corporation
101 N. Columbia St. Suite 400
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
http://www.intellicontact.com
allisr at broadwick.com
Tel: (919) 968-3996
Fax: (919) 882-9311

Full-time Perl, MySQL, Linux Developer Needed for Rapidly Growing Chapel
Hill Software Firm

Seeking

Developer - Seeking third developer in firm to add and maintain features of
web-based email newsletter software IntelliContact Pro. Position will
involve working with Perl, PHP, Postfix, and MySQL in a Linux environment.
Looking for someone who enjoys working hard in a dynamic entrepreneurial
atmosphere. You'll be the eighth employee in a rapidly growing firm, so
there is significant potential for growth. Initially, you'll work directly
under Lead Developer and with marketing and support teams. Work-time will
be spent fixing bugs within software, working on major components of large
feature implementations, completing custom work for clients, and assisting
support team with technical questions. Experience working with web-based
software, experience in a multiple mail server environment, and a related
degree are pluses, but not required.

Responsibilities

Responsibilities will include:

·     Going through initial training and product orientation of
IntelliContact Pro as needed.
·     Assisting support team with technical questions
·     Completing custom work for clients
·     Fixing bugs and issues that arise in software
·     Completing new features for product
·     Assisting in the development of the enterprise version of the product
·     Working with development team to ensure security, reliability, and
scalability

Remuneration

Salary of $42,500 per year plus health benefits. Hours will be 9:00am to
6:00pm M-F (can be slightly flexible)

For More Information

If you are interested please send resume to CEO Ryan Allis at
<mailto:ryan at broadwick.com>allisr at broadwick.com. If you are a qualified
candidate and the position remains open we will contact you to schedule
either an in-person interview or teleconference interview. Additional
information on the company and software can be found at
<http://www.intellicontact.com/>www.intellicontact.com and
<http://www.broadwick.com/>www.broadwick.com.