[TriLUG] broadband option in the Triangle area

Daniel Zhang zhang at clinicaltools.com
Mon Nov 15 09:49:25 EST 2004

There is a free/commercial service which could solve the dynamic IP
problem when some people are running website from home machine with
cable/dsl connection. Go to no-ip.com to take a look. Once a little
program is up-running at your home machine, it'll check the dynamic IP
and automatically match the domain name to changed IP which happens for
residential cable/dsl account.

Daniel Z