[TriLUG] OT: wireless adapter for an XBox

Chip Turner cturner at pattern.net
Mon Nov 15 18:40:06 EST 2004

Dan Monjar <dan at daijin.dissimulo.net> writes:

> My son loves XBox Live but mom isn't too happy about the Cat 5 running
> across the floor.  Anyone know of a wireless adapter for an XBox?

I use my Airport Express to bridge my PS2, X-Box, and TiVo to my
802.11g environment.  My 802.11g is a Linksys WRT54g.  Systems plug
into hub, hub plugs into Airport Express, Airport Express bridges to
Linksys.  Bridging the requires some tweaking of both devices, but it
works great.  $99.00 total, plus if you use iTunes you can play your
music over the Airport Express.

Chip

Chip Turner                   cturner at pattern.net