[TriLUG] 19 inch monitor for sale

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:34:19 EST 2004

I am selling my beloved 19 inch monitor.  See the FAQ below:

Q: How much?
A: You tell me.  I'll consider any reasonable price, but I am not
going to give it away.

Q: What brand?
A: The back says EMC multisystems, model PX-982, but there are no
visible logos on the front, just an energy star sticker.

Q: What's wrong with it?
A: Nothing.  For the last four years, I have made a habit of turning
it off when I'm not looking at it.  It works perfectly fine with no
discoloration and appears as bright as the day I bought it.

Q: When was that, exactly?