[TriLUG] Thunderbird 1.0

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:31:01 EST 2004

Have you tried turning off the "Show only subscribed folders" option?
(Tools->Account Options->Select Account->Server Settings->Advanced Options)

I'm using Cyrus IMAP with Thunderbird (0.9 and now 1.0) and Cyrus
does the same thing Courier does: all subfolders are under INBOX
and I've had absolutely no problem with it.

Oh! I just realized, you may need to, on the same screen as above,
click the option that says "Server supports folders that contain
sub-folders and messages".  I bet that's the problem.  Check
that option and please report back.

Cheers,
Tanner