[TriLUG] Network Guru Needed

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Dec 16 13:40:33 EST 2004

On Thu, December 16, 2004 9:05 am, Jason Purdy said:
> Matt - you still available?  We're running into some internet
> latency/flakiness problems and could use some expertise.
>
> Let me know...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jason Purdy
> 489-1916 ext. 130

Jason,

I am supposed to be going out of town tomorrow for 3 or 4 days.  Which
probably means I can't help much in the next few days.  Although my
boss is trying to cancel my vacation time, so I might be around.

What do you have going on?  If you could be more specific of what
problem you are having, I would have a better idea of if I have the
time.  I mgiht be able to make the time depending on the problem and
also whether I actually go out of town or not.  Can this problem be
looked at after business hours or not?

Matt Pusateri

w - 919-882-5330
c - 919-413-8646