[TriLUG] OT - cleaning laptop after coffee spill

Mike Norwood norwoodm at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 13:12:44 EST 2004

My wife called me at work to say that she was ambushed by our cat causing
her to spill coffee into her laptop.  Has anyone had any luck (either good
or bad) in trying to clean liquid from a laptop?  Just looking for any
hints anyone can offer.  In searching online I have seen mention of
something called Contact Cleaner which may be available at Radio Shack
that some people say they have had luck with.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Norwood