[TriLUG] HD failure eminent?

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Fri Dec 17 15:01:48 EST 2004

Yeah, I did those..  The smartctl output I posted was only after the short
had finished (its result is at the bottom of the original data), but I ran a
long also and it had no errors...

Bleh.  If I hadn't just bought a bunch of server components, I wouldn't be
so wary of mentioning this to purchasing...

Thanks for the advice.

~Brian