[TriLUG] Re: Thinkpads... *** OT ***

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Sun Dec 19 13:37:28 EST 2004

I'm not clear on which of our plants makes what, but I know my employer
has manufacturing capabilities in Shenzhen, China...and in Scotland (where
I know we make IBM stuff) and other locations.  Not to be too brazen
(please, nobody post it to the list) but my company has headquarters in
San Jose and Huntsville.  You can do the detective work to figure out the
rest :)

William