[TriLUG] OT: misc hardware for the taking

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Tue Dec 21 17:17:23 EST 2004

We've cleaned our office and found some stuff that
somebody might want...

---------------------------
Please contact me off-list!
---------------------------

Alcatel ADSL modem model #3EC18804BCAA04
   (Speed Touch home network terminator)
   - setup CDs
   - AC adapter

US Robotics Courier v.everything modem
   - AC adapter

Seagate tape drive (internal IDE, I think)
   - it has several model numbers listed on it - not sure
     what that means:
     - STT28000N\STT38000N
     - STT28000A\STT38000A
     - STT220000N\STT380000N
     - STT220000A\STT380000A

IOMega Zip plus drive
   - in box with manual
   - drivers CD
   - AC adapter
   - SCSI & parallel cables

As far as we know, it all worked last time it was used.
The only price is that I might make you take all of it
if you just want one piece  :>

Our office is located near the park on Miami north of
Alexander (2314, #252).  You can pick it up during business
hours on most days.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software