[TriLUG] wanted - telephony troubleshooter (T1, Dialogic)

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Wed Dec 22 09:46:57 EST 2004

My company is deploying a Linux server that runs a telephone
voice menu system.  We're looking for someone who can help us
troubleshoot some problems.

The server is a Dell PowerEdge 2650 with an Intel Dialogic
media card.  The system is installed at Hosted Solutions
(Springboard), and it has a Time Warner voice T1 running to
it.

The system worked fine for a couple of weeks, and now we are
having trouble with the voice T1.  The basic Linux OS works
fine, but we can not answer incoming calls.

Does anyone on the list know of someone who can troubleshoot
this sort of system?  Reply to me off-list, please.

Alan Porter
porter at trilug.org
469-8570