[TriLUG] Installing Debian Stable on old hardware

paul ppeeler at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 10:18:01 EST 2004

 25 Dec 2004 19:19:18 -0800, crimsun at fungus.sh.nu <crimsun at fungus.sh.nu> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 06:29:27PM -0500, Brian Henning wrote:
> > Or, if a different version would be better for me to use, I am wide open to
> > suggestions.  I think I'd like to stick with Debian if possible, though.

I have one of these as well. The first time that I installed it, I
took the drive out, did the base install in a laptop, and then put the
drive back in the stylistic and configed it. The other methods were
with a xircom or 3com network card that I had no problems with at all.

And if you haven't been there already,
http://www.the-labs.com/Stylistic/1000.html

Hope this helps you out.
Paul