[TriLUG] Local electronics parts

Rob Lockhart rlockhar at trilug.org
Wed Dec 29 22:02:24 EST 2004

On 12/29/2004 9:45 PM EST, Steve Kuekes wrote:

> I need a DB-15 (not a VGA connector but like a game port connector)
> connector to make a special cable for a unique piece of hardware.  It
> seems that Radio Shack doesn't carry them.  Does anyone know of
> somewhere in town that would carry electronic parts like this.
>
> Thanks.

I think Greybar off Capital Blvd. might.  If all else fails and you
don't need it immediately, use DigiKey, All Elecronics, Newark, or a few
others I can't recall.  When I was in Texas, this place called Alltex
spoiled me.  No such outfit in Raleigh or the surrounding areas, unless
I'm mistaken.

HTH,
  -Rob