[TriLUG] Defeated by a website..

Shane O'Donnell shaneo at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 16:47:19 EST 2004

We used to face this all the time (imagine a bunch of Linux-based developers
building a web app for a predominantly Windows-based audience).

Our solution was to have a Windows box (XP Pro? - Maybe AS w/ Term Svcs - my
memory is fading...) in the corner running the Remote Desktop services and
then the developers could use the Rdesktop client:  http://www.rdesktop.org/

It never hurts to have a Windows box around.  It's nice to have something to
fix.

Shane O.