[TriLUG] Linux contract job

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 11:30:01 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Just forwarding something that was sent to me -

Please contact Claudine below because I know nothing more then the below:

I have a contract position located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
(RW265/Newton)

The hiring manger is looking for a candidate that is able to work on a
team that already has 2 people on the team, mentoring 2 others in the
lab and hiring 2 more…total of 6 on the team

Travel: 2 times per month to various locations (LA, FL, Wisconsin,
Paris are some of the places they have gone to so far)

Job entails traveling to various customer sites to set up blade
servers and demonstrate RDM (remote deployment manager) and IBM
Director preloads.  These are primarily on Linux and VMWare systems.

The main skills the person MUST have are strong Linux (set
up/config/user/sys admin) skills.  VMWare is a very nice to have. Do
not have to have the RDM and IBM Director skills – will train on
these.  Any blade server or xSeries hw very nice to have.  The manager
mentioned that most people love these positions b/c they are new for
IBM and they are learning cutting edge technology and being able to
present to the customers…travel to neat places.

Please click forward and send me the word version of your resume.
Thank you for your time.

Claudine Farrell
Corporate Phone 1/800.992.5350 option 2 ext. 3457
Voicemail 716.888.3457
Computer Task Group ctg
claudine.farrell at ctg.com
www.ctg.com