[TriLUG] CUPS and clients

David Cowan davecowan at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 22:49:14 EST 2005

Kind of in the same topic area...I have a couple of HP
Deskjets mounted on my Linux servers and can print to
them from my Windows clients without any trouble.
However, in the Windows client Printers and Faxes
window, it shows a status of "Access denied, unabable
to connect". Can some one tell me how I can fix this
problem or is it just one of those things I am going
to have to live with?

Thanks

Dave