[TriLUG] Dumb Debian Question

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Tue Jan 11 17:34:59 EST 2005

Hi Y'all,
  After 5 hours of downloading packages (perhaps I chose unwisely...), I
finally got to reboot my Debian Sarge install....and I can't figure out how
to get X to start.  I feel really dumb, too, because I've done this before
and got the graphical login and everything working as I expected it...  but
I can't remember what, if any, special hoops I had to jump through.  There
aren't any X respawning too fast-type error messages that I see... just no
X.  Hints?  Allegations?  Things left unsaid?  erhh..  Anyway, thanks as
always for the tips.

Cheers,
~Brian

Brian A. Henning