[TriLUG] Digital Cameras

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu Jan 13 13:38:54 EST 2005

Slightly OT, but there could be a connection---

My sister sent me a note asking what I would recommend as a "good"
digital camera, and not being currently interested in that market, I
don't have any good answers for her.  She also wondered about possible
printers to go with such a camera.  A friend mentioned an Epson
"do-everything" printer that takes the data from the camera, shows it on
a screen, manipulates the picture and then prints it, all for about
$100!

Since this camera might sometimes be used with a Linux box, there is a
slight connection with this group!

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian