[TriLUG] Digital Cameras

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 16:52:10 EST 2005

Just to vouch for Canon, I grew up in a Canon family, my mom had/has
an AS-1, my first camera for real was a AT-1, and there are tons more
in the family.

I got a S200 for my HS graduation in 2003 and it was great, really
easy to use, but lots of options just a couple levels down if you
wanted to, small and sturdy, really a great camera, and I'm sure its
successors are just as finely built.

finally my $0.02
~ian