[TriLUG] Thanks to Greg Brown and TriLUG

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Fri Jan 14 09:37:58 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 21:43 -0500, David Rasch wrote:
> For anyone who missed it, I hope Greg will be gracious enough to share
> his slides used tonight at the presentation.

Me too!  Got a router up here in the room running a slimmed-down Debian
with some simple iptable rules, but I'd like to move to something a bit
better, because if campus network didn't already prevent all incoming
connections, I'd be pretty insecure.

I sure do miss TriLUG meetings.  But I haven't heard anything about the
new venue at RedHat... how was it?

-Jeff at ASU