[TriLUG] Red Hat Job Openings

Chip Turner cturner at pattern.net
Fri Jan 14 19:14:17 EST 2005

Hi all,

As mentioned in last night's meeting, Red Hat has a number of job
openings.  In particular, RHN has some positions, though most are in
our Boston office.  There are in many areas, including engineering,
admin, and support, most of which are in the Raleigh office.  We also
have openings in our Boston office in other areas for those who would
like to get out of the path of hurricanes and heatwaves.  I encourage
everyone who might be interested to visit our Careers section and
click 'Search Jobs':

http://www.redhat.com/about/careers/

Thanks!
Chip