[TriLUG] DSL & cable modem

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:30:57 EST 2005

I don't know what you had before you moved here, but I just moved from
one side of the town to another and I couldn't take my Bellsouth
eXtreme DSL with me...but when I told the RR people I was a former DSL
customer they gave me 18 months at 29.99...the only thing I don't have
is a static IP, but from what I've read here on previous discussions
they don't change often and I already have a dyndns account anyway!