[TriLUG] Road Runner broadband developments

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 21:11:33 EST 2005

Same as it ever was... bandwidth running over cable. Same as it ever
was...

2005-01-19 20:55:07 EST: down 2640kb / up 349kb

As part of my work (with VoIP phones) I take regular bandwidth
measurements at various sites that use RoadRunner - mainly my home
connection and several Triangle Businesses. RoadRunner over all does a
very good job with maintaining consistent network access, but I haven't
seen any recent increases in either Upload or Download speeds.

If it's true - I look forward to seeing even happier Soho customers in
the future! <as long as they keep those latencies low and steady...>

Jon Carnes
http://www.featuretel.com