[TriLUG] OFF-TOPIC - Snow "Storm"?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:51:29 EST 2005

As a native North Carolinian, Raleigh even, I wanted to make note that
Scott is not talking about all NC people.  I for one, *CAN* drive in
this stuff in my 4x4.  I have many years of experience from being a
ski instructor in the NC mountains on tight curvy roads with steep
grades.  Where's yours... flat straight roads?  ;)  Also consider how
many people in this area are northern transplants too... who says they
are the ones who can't drive??  I dunno... I'm just defending those of
us who can drive in it.

disclaimer: *NO ONE* can drive in ice... no common man anyway, not
4x4s or 18 wheelers, unless you have chains and spiked tires!

laters,
David McD