[TriLUG] OFF-TOPIC - Snow "Storm"?

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Fri Jan 21 21:13:48 EST 2005

David McDowell wrote:
> OH NO, by no means did I mean to say we didn't have ice... we definitely DID!

Then I must assert that your disclaimer is false.  I had absolutely
no problems getting around.  While watching cars slide backwards and
sideways trying to get up hills, I could stop and start at will going
both up and down the same hill.  I think I lost traction a total of
3 times in 3 hours of driving - and only for a moment each time.
Perhaps you've confused me with a guy named *NO ONE*.  Either that
or I'm less common than I think ;)

>>>disclaimer: *NO ONE* can drive in ice... no common man anyway, not
>>>4x4s or 18 wheelers, unless you have chains and spiked tires!

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software