[TriLUG] RSA Keys

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:40:11 EST 2005

Hmm.
I had the same problem and I went a completely different route. While
the previous solution makes more sense, I'm throwing mine out to see
if it was a really bad idea.

I took the host keys from the machine that is available on port22 and
used them as the host keys for the machine that is available on the
non-standard port. It's worked fine.

Ken