[TriLUG] OT: Sub-Domain Services

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:40:46 EST 2005

Sounds like you just need to setup the IP address for the host called
"www" to be the IP address of your web server and the IP address for
the host called "dev" to be your home server's IP.  No subdomains
required.

Or did I misunderstand, and you really do want to have a subdomain
called dev.mydomain.com where you have multiple hosts that
work like this: host1.dev.mydomain.com, host2.dev.mydomain.com, etc...?

Cheers,
Tanner