[TriLUG] Multiple wireless access points

Jeff Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Thu Jan 27 16:41:18 EST 2005

Wouldn't you want both of your SSIDs to be the same?  That's what I do
at my house with my multiple WAPs and it _usually_ hands off to another
WAP without issue.

Sometimes, I do have to turn the radio in the laptop off and on (through
the GUI) to get it to see the nearer WAP, though.

Jeff G.

--
Law of Procrastination:
        Procrastination avoids boredom; one never has