[TriLUG] wtf? html spew...

David Rasch rasch at raschnet.com
Sun Jan 30 10:13:12 EST 2005

According to necraft, your website is hosted on a Solaris machine, so
this type of include should be available, but might need to be setup:
Solaris 9 Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_perl/1.99_13 Perl/v5.8.4 PHP/4.3.6
mod_ssl/2.0.49 OpenSSL/0.9.7d FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

I'd try closing your quotation mark:

<!--#exec pl="rand_text.pl"-->

Also, you need to make sure "rand_text.pl" is mode 755 (using ftp there's often a "chmod").

At this point if the results are the same, I'd contact your ISP and they should be able to help you out.

David