[TriLUG] Lexmark z515 printer and Fedora Core 3?

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Sat Jan 29 14:53:38 EST 2005

Anybody have any ideas on how to get a Lexmark z515
inkjet printer working with FC3?  Kudzu detects
it and sets up the device for it OK.  But, when I try
to configure it, I don't find a driver for this
specific printer.

Some google searching turns up a post suggesting to
use the driver for the z600, but I can't
find a listing for a z600 on the Lexmark
drivers page.

I've experimented with a couple of different drivers,
and can't get the thing to do so much as spit out
gibberish at me.  Any ideas?

TTYL,

Phil