[TriLUG] OT: thinkpad docking station

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Mon Jan 31 09:11:28 EST 2005

> On Sat, January 29, 2005 11:17 pm, Jason Tower said:
>
>>anyone have a dock for a thinkpad t20 that they're willing to part
>>with
>>for a few bucks?  don't need a power cord, just the dock.  thanks,

Just in case you don't know, the T2x and T3x series can use the
same dock.  I moved from a T23 to a T30 and kept my old dock.

If you're looking for a port-replicator, they're all over eBay
for $15.  Docks, OTOH, are hard to find and much more expensive.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software