[TriLUG] AWStats 6.2

David Rasch rasch at raschnet.com
Mon Jan 31 21:01:43 EST 2005

Awstats was working fine.  The problem was the 500 unauthorized
processes running on my machine.  Luckily they were all running under
the www-data user and were quickly controlled.  This caused the
load-average to skyrocket and the machine required a reboot to stop
being sluggish.  2 hours today were spent comparing backups with files
to verify general system integrity.

David