[TriLUG] Re: Lexmark z515 printer and Fedora Core 3?

Ralph Blach rcblach at blach.dnsalias.org
Tue Feb 1 16:10:12 EST 2005

Those device drivers will not install on fedora core 3.  You have to do
the install mechanism which keeps the install data around, then do a
manual install of the rpms.

Whe you will do that It will fail, and will see it is looking for an .so
file.  Fedora core 3 has updated version, so you will have to make a
symbolic link

Chip