[TriLUG] domain parking

Jeffery Painter painter at kiasoft.com
Thu Feb 3 16:45:24 EST 2005

I use openhosting.com .. I recommend them highly. cheap, reliable and you
can install basically whatever software you want to run on your virtual
server... however, if you just have a couple domains and email, you could
share my space and help cover my own costs :) I have a few friends also
using the server and I usually ask for about $6.00 a month from each of
them to help pay for the server. If you want your own, it's around $325.00
a year. I still have a few hundred megs of space free on mine.

Running mysql, postfix with spamassassin, apache httpd/php, dns etc..

--
Jeffery Painter
    2431 Reunion Meadows Lane

- --
painter at kiasoft.com                http://jeff.kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC