[TriLUG] new information technology group has first meeting on Tuesday, 8 Feb 2005 at 7:30 AM

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Feb 4 23:14:00 EST 2005

Our group is non denominational and non partisan (open source and commercial
welcome).  Interested parties should contact me regarding reservations:

http://www.neuse.net/Contact.htm

We have a standing meeting date for the 2nd Tuesday from 7:30-8:30 AM at the
Cardinal Club.

The agenda for meetings will be as follows as we enjoy a buffet breakfast
together:

1. 30 second introductions
2. topic of the month roundtable discussion
3. set topic for next meeting

Non Cardinal Club members are welcome to attend as my guest yet will be
responsible for payment if they choose to enjoy the buffet breakfast.
Triangle Society members may charge breakfast to their own accounts.

Business attire required. Use of cell phones only allowed in lobby.

Mission Statement: The Cardinal Club IT Roundtable Discussion Group meets to
engage in technical and non technical conversations regarding the use of
information technology in the business environment.